I am the "Queen of Ugly Cakes"!!!
They may not look perfect but they are definitely yumdiddilyumscious!!
They always look like the elephant man but the look doesn't affect the taste.
Fat Free Blueberry Muffins
2 medium eggs
200g golden granulated sugar
2tsp vanilla extract
350g plain flour
4tsp baking powder
250g frozen blueberries
finely grated zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Put the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl sift together the flour and baking powder, then add the blueberries and lemon zest. Make a well in the centre.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix in gently.
- Divide the mixture between the equally among the muffin cases.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until risen and just firm.
- Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.