Friday 3 August 2012

Phone pocket

I decided the other day that I just needed to have a pouch for my phone to save it from being scratched at the bottom of my overfilled handbag. I search through my fabric stash and decided on a heavy big gingham. And just as I was about to begin I spotted out of the corner of my eye some ribbon pieces that were looking for a home. I spent a lovely quiet afternoon stitching all the trim on by hand and then zipped up the lining and outer pieces together on the machine. I'm really happy with the result. Not bad work for a rainy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore to see a comment popping up. If you have the time, please do leave a few words. I try my best to reply to all the comments that I get.
Rosie xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.