Friday 27 February 2015

Shake, Rattle And Roll


Oh boy, how I've missed you being here!! And chatting to all the wonderful friends that I'd made here in blogland. It's been nearly a year since my last blog post.  Can you believe it?  I certainly can. I felt every minute of it.

This last year I've really been struggling with a lot of health problems and had quite a bad scare.  A simple tremor in my right hand developed into a violent shake throughout my body.  But thanks to a fantastic doctor and a hell of a lot of treatment, seven long stays in hospital, I've finally got it under control.  Well so long as I avoid all stress.....like that's going to be easy!!

I initially stopped blogging because I didn't want all my posts to be about me complaining.  I wanted it to be something more uplifting but every time that I sat down to write a post, which was many many times, it always returned to the same issue.  I wasn't ready to do that.

Then with all the stress that was happening around me I found that my crafting mojo was totally dead!  I would pick up project after project and not even keep it in my hands for 15 minutes before loosing all interest and tossing it aside.  It was so hard for me to keep up with other blogs too, seeing so my beautiful pages popping up each and every day.  It was like torture!!



And with my crappy luck, as I found my mojo hiding behind the sofa, what do you think happened??  The damn internet connection died in our house.  We've now been arguing for five months with the company!!  but all is sorted now thankfully and I'll soon be back in full blogging swing!  Lots of craftiness to share with you all and some recipes too.  And I so can't wait to catch up on all your blogs and see what you've all been up to.

Hope to chat to you all soon,
Rosie

4 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back. To be honest was a bit worried about you. So glad that you health problems, and computer problems, are sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear from you, Rosie. It sounds like you've had one crazy year. I hope everything goes more smoothly from now on - health, crafting, connectivity, the lot!

    Did you ever get the caravan/studio finished? :)

    P.S. It's okay to blog about problems. That's why we're here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Hello! How lovely to see you back again. It does sound like you've had a tough time of it, so glad you are able to craft and blog again.

    I changed my blog name since you were last here, in case you are wondering who this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no I am so sorry to hear of your health issues, I hope you are doing much, much better. So glad to see you back.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I adore to see a comment popping up. If you have the time, please do leave a few words. I try my best to reply to all the comments that I get.
Rosie xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.