Wednesday 19 September 2012

Winter Is Coming Yippeee!

My favourite time of the year.. winter.  I love that now the evenings are getting shorter and there is a slight nip in the air.  I've always thought that there is something very romantic about winter.  It makes me think of cuddles on the sofa beside the stove, walks with the kids in the frosty forest all wrapped up with woolly scarves and mittens.  I love going from a cold frosty world into the comforting warmth and love in our home.
But that does not mean that I don't want colour.  At the moment I'm gone ever so slightly pea green mad and I'm working on a scarf pattern from The Knitter and a sock pattern from Interweave.  Woolly, warm but still bright and cheery.  What more would you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore to see a comment popping up. If you have the time, please do leave a few words. I try my best to reply to all the comments that I get.
Rosie xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.