Friday 4 May 2012

My Poor Neglected Garden

Believe it or not there was flowers here in these beds once!



The part of the hose that has been neglected the most over the past few years while I've been ill is my garden.  Now instead of flowers there is scutch grass and instead of roses there is bindweed. I used to say that it wasn't overgrown but just an intentional display of native Irish wildflowers.  But this year, we have decided to tackle it as a family.  My kids miss having a pretty garden to look at and they have vowed to help me regularly with it.  The hubbie will probably be doing all the heavy clearing, while I get the joy of replanting it again.

Wish me luck with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore to see a comment popping up. If you have the time, please do leave a few words. I try my best to reply to all the comments that I get.
Rosie xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.